Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#@: Sharp Aquos LC42D62U 42 Inch 1080p LCD HDTV



If you have tons of money to spend, of course get the best in the market - Sony Bravia series. If not, this TV costs a lot less, but has almost as good image quality as those.

I got a 32" Aquos first, then I fell in love with the TV. I realized it was too small. Instead of returning it, I bought another one - this one. It was an excellent decision. Now it sits elegantly in my living room and provides us entertainment every night. I use it to watch HD channels (free ones...if you have an antenna, you can receive many HD channels) and I use it to watch foreign TV shows (I have a slingbox hooked up to the TV in another country). Of course, you need to connect a pc to the TV......

Overall, I love the TV and my family LOVE it too!


(64 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Sharp Aquos LC42D62U 42 Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


  • Full HD Spec 1080p (1920 x 1080) Resolution for the sharpest picture possible
  • Integrated ATSC / QAM / NTSC Tuner
  • Table Stand Included
  • High Brightness AQUOS Liquid Crystal Televisions maintin vivid color saturation and contrast even near windows, doors or other light sources
  • Dual HDMI Inputs for the ultimate in terminal flexibility. Both inputs are compatible with 1080p sources

No comments:

Post a Comment